We believe in a simple model: success is based on reputation, and reputation stands on trust. With this formula in mind, we’ve spent a lot of time building up a strong network of reliable lenders.
We set up high standards for our lending participants. To be included as financial services providers in our list, they must have a flawless standing in the loans business and strictly follow the letter of the law.
Among those laws are:
► fundamental Fair Lending laws, such as Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA); Fair Housing Act; Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA); and Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA).
► Truth in Lending Act;
► The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act;
► Local legislation covering lending practices in different states of the country. Please, remember that there are states that do not allow payday loans. More information about them can be found on our page for Rates and Fees.
Our team strongly encourages you to look through all these regulations to get an insight into the lending ethics and your rights. We also find it crucial to remind you that personal loans aren’t intended to be a financial cure-all. They fit emergencies but cannot solve long-standing budget problems. If you’re facing a persistent difficult situation, it’s better to seek advice from credit counseling specialists. Do not take a personal loan in case you can’t afford repayments.
We understand that applying for a payday loan means that you’ve found yourself in a challenging situation. To ensure you that nobody takes advantage of your temporal vulnerability, we’ve laid down the following rules:
• Responsible funding: we render our services to employed residents of the United States with a steady source of income. This means that you will be given a loan through this platform only if there is evidence you can repay it;
• Minors not allowed: we ask for your ID for a reason. Services of our platform are not designed for people under 18 years old;
• No odd questions: our application form requires only those personal details of yours that are really necessary to provide you with funding;
• Honesty is the best policy: we DO NOT insist that there is no other way. On the contrary, we place special emphasis on the fact that there are alternatives to payday loans. Credit unions, banks, friends or family may offer you a less costly solution;
• Your experience matters: we did our utmost to organize a large network of lenders with fair lending practises. However, if you feel that your lender violates one of the Fair Lending laws, please, inform us about this incident. The violator will be removed from our platform straightaway.
We do not lend money. Instead of this we afford ground for lending and borrowing. Consider us a means to an end in case when urgent assistance is needed. However, serving as a link between you and a lender, we do not answer for your communication with each other and have no knowledge over your loan agreement. In case you have questions about your offer, you should address them to your lender, not to us.